We Are Hiring
Draftsperson / Detailing / Architectural Detailing
Atlas Meridian Glass is looking for a creative, organized and smart individual that has aspiration for growth within the company, and desires to work with the top residential architectural firms in town on spectacular homes that are custom detailed.
This position requires experience in detailing and design applied to complete detailed drawing sets of custom glass, windows, custom solutions and oversized unique doors, for high-end architecturally designed private residences, under the direction of the lead designers and project Architects.
Good communication skills both written and oral are essential to this position. You will be liaising with our Clients, Architects, and Builders, and must be able to articulate your designs and ideas clearly.
Your starting summarized duties:
* Produce detailed drawings as directed by lead designers and Architects
* Learn our product databases
* Attend job sites and meetings on a regular basis and meet with architects
You must have:
* 3 years + of Design or Drafting experience in Detailing (Experience Detailing is Mandatory, please do not apply if you do not have experience producing fine details, samples of your work will be requested)
* Proficient in AutoCAD, additional platforms an asset
* Amazing communication skills
* Office Computer skills: fully proficient in Excel, Word and Outlook
* Trade experience, particularly in home building, envelope, and Glazing
* Experience in detailing custom glass, windows, or curtain wall
– $40,000 – $50,000 annual, depending on experience
– Comprehensive and flexible benefits after 3 months
– Use of vehicle for business purposes covered
Please send a short e-mail introducing yourself, and tell us what makes you the person we are looking for, along with your summarized experience (resume).
This position is available starting June 1st.